[geeks] Dragon's Lair

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 16 20:07:51 CDT 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> I liked Legands for the Playstation (rented it, had a friend over, and
> beat it in a marathon playing session).  Not as cool as the machine
> though...

The Tomb Raider sequal game I've been playing recently really sucks on the
other hand.  The original was much better.

And as long as Don Bluth is recently on our minds (the guy who made DL,
for those who didn't bother to look it up), I think I'll go watch Titan
A.E. again.  Been meaning to do that for awhile anyway.