[geeks] soda pop

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 14:16:36 CDT 2001

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Trevor Taylor wrote:
> Faygo looks interesting, I'm going to have to find somewhere out here in the
> boonies that carries it.

Actually finding it here (rural AL) was also a task, but I managed to find
a place. I bought $20 worth (40 liters) for "Senior Day" at high
school. Splashed it all over everyone, got my picture taken and put in the
yearbook. Idiots spelled Faygo as "Fango". Red stains the best.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |