[geeks] Oregon Trail game

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 9 16:54:06 CDT 2001

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, William Staniewicz wrote:

> I don't remember if I ever played it in school
> but it would be fun to get a copy of the original
> text based version. I have seen the later versions

	The original version is text based? I always thought the version I
played on the Apple IIe/c was the original, and that wasn't text based...
	I've been wondering whether I should get a Apple IIe... my main problem
is that I don't want the magic that machine has in my memory to be trashed :)

	Tugrul Galatali