[geeks] Q for the HP folks out there...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 13:25:57 CDT 2001

I just got a SCSI card, and it has, to my suprise, a 10/100 ethernet
connection as well!

The only part numbers I can gleen are:

    Replacement P/N 5064-1802
    (Near the network connector, on the back - HP partsurfer says: 10/100
BaseT
    Ethernet PCI Network Board (10BT Remote Power On, 100BT Remote Wake
    Up) (1/10 of D3998A) )

    FCCID: B94SCLAN

    5183-0798
    (on the back of the card)

    S630NT3300LRV 5064-2607 MADE UK

The SCSI connectors are U/W, and the relevent chips are Symbios Logic
53C875J (SCSI) and Dec 21152-AA & PCnet-FAST AM79C971KC.

It has a connector (a 14 pin IDC connector) and cable that is to plug onto
the HP MB (for the Wake on LAN feature), and it has internal U/W SCSI
connector (68 pin) and 50 Pin SCSI-II external connectors.

An interesteing card...

Thanks for any tidbits...

Ken