[geeks] ColorGraphics Artstar?

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 15:31:15 CDT 2001

This probably doesn't help much, but I found this blurb:

Career high lights include: being a member of the start up staff that made
Cable News Network possible, Ron also helped to start The Weather Channel
after leaving CNN. After leaving The Weather Channel Ron joined the staff
of
Colorgraphics Systems in Madison Wisconsin where he assisted in the
development of the Artstar/Liveline V computer graphics system and
traveled the U.S. and the world demonstrating  Colographics Systems
products.

It was at
http://www.sdinsider.com/community/groups/sdabj/SDABJ_Speakers_Burea.html

I also found mentions of artstar colorgraphics at:
http://eastcoastbroadcast.com/cgi-bin/eastcoast/main.cgi?COMPUTERS
(machine, perhaps similar to your for $1k, plus before you agree to buy,
they can connect you to a former owner).

A system called liberty (perhaps from Chyron.) can read artstar disks.

Artstar pops up in bios and resumes.

That's all I see.  Don't know if it helps you find anything usefull.

--
Joshua Boyd