[geeks] layoffs and startups

James Sharp geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 21:20:09 CDT 2001

Not to put a damper on anyones plans...but do you really NEED 100Mbps?

A T1's worth of bandwidth will get you quite a bit of bang

I'm running 15 relatively low traffic virtual hosts here at home on a
1mbps SDSL circuit and I don't ever see the average traffic level go much
above 40 or 50kbps.

http://stats.psychoses.org/