[geeks] WTB: digital camera

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 13:59:17 CDT 2001

There is a Photgoraphy Museum in NYC that I went to a few years ago, they
had an exhibit of portraits maid with this camera - it was *quite*
impressive.

The odd part is that you only get one print per shot - no negative, IIRC...
And supplies, while expensive for a normal Polaroid camera, were obscene for
that one (of six)...

Ken