[geeks] WTB: digital camera

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 13:08:52 CDT 2001

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, THOU SPAKE:
--
> Kris Kirby, KE4AHR          | TGIFreeBSD... 'Nuff said.
> <kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |

What I got a kick out of was the picture with a push-broom in the pile-O-bits
on the floor. Thats no way to clean up a geeks room. That stuff is static
sensitive!

The pic is on the bottom of the "upstairs" section.

btw... don't feel bad, my cellar is worse. But I do keep the push-brooms on the
side of the cellar with the wood-working equipment (for sawdust).