[geeks] VHS conversion

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 20:34:06 CDT 2001

kurt at k-huhn.com writes:

>Do a google search on "convert VHS to avi", and the second result is me and
>Bill in a short exchange about said subject.

>Not a complaint - just an observation on how the internet can make part time
>celebrities of all of us.  I wonder what it would take to push that to #1?

I was google's #1 choice for "The triffids are coming" a few months ago.

I think I'm the second "Dave Fischer" google knows about. I've exchanged
email with the Dave Fischer who's #1.

My greatest fear for the future of the internet is the demise of good
search engines. Pay-only-listings search engines would destroy
everything that's good about the web right now.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------