[geeks] what a variety

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 18:02:48 CDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Tim Harrison wrote:
> How many more musical geeks are out there?  I know McGuire is one of
> us.  I think Dave Fischer is musically inclined.  And we now know that
> Joshua is, as well.  Anyone else?

I'm working on the "vocal" thing; so far I'm going fair against Depeche
Mode, but I'm nowhere near what I want to. The one other dude I know of
who "thinks" he can "sing".. well, that should be self-explainitory. I've
got a pair of Casio MIDI keyboards (cheapies, really) and a PC loaded to
the gills with Cakewalk, CoolEdit, and Sound Forge. I'm harboring
delusions that, like my father before me, I want to play a four-string
house rattler. Been getting things down from bass tabs, etc. to keyboard,
but I haven't moved that far.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |