[geeks] WTB: digital camera

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 16:31:29 CDT 2001

> > (Side note, no woman has ever been satisifed with a 3 1/2" floppy 8^P)
>
> not yours, maybe.

Ya know, this could be read two ways, one is somewhat insulting to Ken,
the other to Bill. :-)

> 2. i want a mavica.

Ya know, sony has those Mavicas that use mini-CDR drives now...

Oh, one other cool thing about or D-510, and something I've wanted for
some time now - a TIFF mode, where the image doesn't get compressed.
Takes up almost 8M in 2.11 Megapixel mode, but the results are *very* good
when printed 8x10 on an Epson Stylus.   I wouldn't use it daily, but for
those special shots it is nice...

-Pete