[geeks] WTB: digital camera

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 11:36:08 CDT 2001

Three things:

    You get what you pay for (no bargains, IMHO)

    I *love* my Elph S100 (1600x1200, tiny, $400-500)

    A 1.44 Meg floppy is, um, *much smaller* than a CF card - my camera has
    128 Meg CF, larger are possible.

Is it *really* a vacation if you have to carry around a ten pack of 3 1/2"
floppies?

Good luck,

Ken
(Side note, no woman has ever been satisifed with a 3 1/2" floppy 8^P)