[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 00:04:10 CDT 2001

A fine film is not determined by the lack of a soundtrack.

I once (or twice) dated a girl who announced that she *never* watched
anything in Black & White - ever.

The last straw (nearly) was the fact that she had *no* idea who Johnny Cash
was/is. I wasn't expecting her to be a big fan of his, but maybe to know he
was a musician of *some* fame...

Ken