Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 20:54:27 CDT 2001

pwargo at basenji.com writes:

>-A side note - Bill and I decided a ways back that I would not mention my
>job in the open while I was active on any support-based lists, as it
>would not be a great idea.  However, I am no longer on those lists due to
>time constraints, and "geeks" is not sun-specific.  My main goal is to
>protect Sun, as they are good enough to trust me, so I try to return the
>favor by being circumspect.  (Also, I did not want to get hammered with
>questions.  Work is bad enough! <g>)

Here's a somewhat innocuous question for ya:

Does Sun have an internal collection? Do they have a little museum
display anywhere? Sun-1? S.U.N.? Anything?

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------