[geeks] Etiquette

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 08:36:14 CDT 2001

At the wedding of one of my wife's cousins, I was introduced to "Tony" - who
"takes care of stuff".  When I asked what kind of stuff he takes care of
(imagining a custodian of some sort), the simple reply was "stuff".  I later
asked my wife if she knew this Tony, and her reply was something along the
lines of "Oh yeah, he's connected.  He's like a mafia gopher - not too high
up.".  She also told me that on the other side of the room were all manor of
mafia capos and bosses.  I don't think I ever was more happy to have a table
in the back, by the kitchen.

Kurt