[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 03:14:06 CDT 2001

Okey,

Christof Harper, single, male, 30,  drives a volvo station wagon (and=20
occasionally a ford ranger).=20
Family:
ultra enterprise 150, 2 ss1000e's, a couple pluto SSA's, 2 ss20's, Ultra=
1=20
170e, and some other odd stuff (even one peecee)
I got turned on by the Navy, then by Western Geophysical in my first=20
contract job. I took a hiatus, but never really lost the bug.
I'm currently a- you guessed it!- unemployed admin! I do Solaris, BSD,=20
HPUX, Linux, and even  SCO. I'm a strange combination of neteng,=20
sysadmin, and troubleshooter. Makes me almost unclassifiable, except to =

the small company that calls me irreplaceable. (Until they grow and=20
suddenly I'm replaced by a department of 11 guys).
I'm in Tracy, CA tonight, but haven't decided where I'm living just yet =

(and yes, it's hard to move all the hardware. Wanna buy some so I can ge=
t=20
more?)
Nice ta meetchall,
Christof