[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 01:06:09 CDT 2001

On 28 Jul 2001 23:45:20 -0500, ward at zilla.nu wrote:
> I'm 28, married, two dogs, three cats, countless fish.  I'm technical
> lead for the UNIX team at BMC Software, the fifth largest software
> company in the world, and probably the largest software company nobody
> has ever heard of.  I'm in charge of UNIX and NT system security, NAS,

I wouldn't say nobody...  I've certainly heard of them and even have a
few t-shirts that they've given my dad over the years, along with a
tote-bag, and probably a bunch of other things I've forgotten.  Not that
I have any idea what the software is...  Except that it must be database
related, as dad's a Senior DB2 DBA.
	Greg