[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 00:33:45 CDT 2001

First, Happy Birthday!

Second, my wife's birthday was 11 days after our wedding, and we went on a
ten day honeymoon after our wedding. On her birthday she looked at me and
asked me what I got her.

I said "What?" (Crap...)

I was fired from my job the week before our honeymoon, I just paid *cash*
for my honeymoon (at $3XX/day for 10 days...) and then she looks to me for a
present...

She was actually very good about it, but I have yet to live it down... On
the plus side, every year I am able to exceed her first birthday with my by
merely remembering it ;^)

Besides, we all know you love Bill for his bandwidth ;^)

Ken