[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 00:32:41 CDT 2001

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 10:31:56PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> (However, Bill, I bet I would go back in a sec if i didn't need money...
> How 'bout you?)

To "running the board" for a 100KW country and western station in my
small (~6000 people) hometown in Oklahoma?  HELL NO.  It was fun, but
if I "didnt need money", I'd go back to being a sysadmin for a small
ISP (I *loved* working at OnRamp, but when I got a 50% pay raise job
offer...) or somewhere where I could do computer-related stuff, but
make my own schedule and work as I wanted.

I could never fully "retire" - too much of a workaholic.

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net