Cooking (was Re: Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 00:15:45 CDT 2001

Anything other than a splash of milk in scrambled eggs is "just not right",
IMHO.

My wife uses scrambled eggs as a base, then adds chopped onions, cottage
cheese, and sometimes cheddar cheese.

I swear she got this recipe from the Consumers Digest teflon test book - I
damn near have to balst that abomination out of the frying pan when she is
done.

Mentioning that, am I the only fellow that cleans as I cook, so that as my
plate is heading towards the table, the pans are at least soaking, if not
actually in the dishwasher...

Ken