[geeks] UPS and shipping morons

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 23:52:45 CDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 12:48:24AM -0400, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> FEDEX is just as bad...they have said I refused delivery on heavy stuff they
> don't
> want to lug up three flights, and returned it to the sender. This is all
> pre-paid
> stuff, mind you.

I've never had any problems with any carrier other than UPS; I probably get
3-4 packages via FedEx a week; I have signed releases with them where the
drivers just leave teh package on the porch and ring the doorbell, or
if its really big, have me sign for it.  I've been lucky and never had a
single thing dissapear off the porch, or had any carrier outright LOSE
a package.

bill

--
Bill Bradford