[geeks] UPS and shipping morons

Mike Nicewonger geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 23:52:03 CDT 2001

As a fairly busy shipper I use both FedEx Ground and Express as well as the
Post Ofice. All three have been great. I will admit they have done some
'interesting' goof ups but never destroyed anything.

UPS, well, what can I say. They suck. I am tired of having things busted up by
them and then they reply with something like "wasn't packed well enough" To this
I replied once, "so, how well does it need to be packed? are you going to drop
it from an L-1011?" All I got was a dead silence. I am sure they wern't happy
with me.

Screw them. They wasted an Ultra 30, and a pristine RDI IPX BriteLite I so
wanted. Not a dime in reparations.

UPS = unrecognizable post delivery

-Mike N