back to the original Q: was Re: [geeks] Etiquette

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 18:01:25 CDT 2001

> Which is what I did eventually, still the whole thing is still making me
> laugh. Definitely one of those moments... Me peeking in the room without
> my glasses on, taking a seconds to understand and then <keanu>Whoa</keanu>

Gee, much more class than I.  I can still remember the apartment Jim,
Duker (his rugby name) and I had Jr. year.  The only bedroom had a note on
the door when Jim & I got back from a party.  We waited hours, until 1-ish
or so, when we had had enough.  Jim knocked on the door, and Duker said
"dude, I'm busy."  Jim said back, "pull your d**k out, it's late, and I'm
going in to bed in 30 seconds."

Boy was that girl pissed... :-)

_Pete