[geeks] Etiquette

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 17:38:11 CDT 2001

First off, you assume he *has* the $80K lying around (I bet he doesn't),
then you assume that you *have to* go to school full-time - I bet 80 -90% of
the desired effect could be achieved with only attending/enrolling in one
well-choosen class (Word of caution, *do not* choose womens studies/Women in
literature - I learned that lesson ;^)

Ken