[geeks] Funny

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 04:18:54 CDT 2001

Feynman is one of my personal heroes. The guy could do cube roots of
arbitrarilty large number in his head faster than you could key them into a
calculator... now that's a neat trick.

The texts of many of his lectures are also online, and there are lots of
sites dedicated to him.

http://www.scs-intl.com/online/

http://www.zyvex.com/nanotech/feynman.html

http://www.atomicarchive.com/Bios/Feynman.shtml