[geeks] Clerks and Cars

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 22:11:28 CDT 2001

> Damn straight.  My dad found out the hard way that the northeast produces
> very few rust-free hulks :)

That's why the Satellite is in the single car garage - and the PT Cruiser is
sitting in the driveway.  The Cruiser has rustproofing, the Satellite has
rust :)

I was mortified over this past weekend to find a spot of rust on the front
lower corner of the rear passenger door of my '95 Taurus.  The first spot of
rust that car has ever had!  Needless to say, Saturday morning after the
anal raping - I mean, RI state inspection - it has an appointment with a
friend's body shop.  We'll get that taken care of ASAP!

Kurt