[geeks] Majestic

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 15:03:51 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:14:17PM -0400, Big Endian wrote:
> thats FREAKY.  There was a movie about something like this except the
> game was to try to survive as the characters tried to kill you.  It'd
> be interesting but I'd be kinda paranoid about it.
> daniel

The weird thing is, the pilot starts out with news stories about how
the developers of the game have been killed and their offices bombed.

You have to stop and think "okay, what is real, and what is the
game.."  They've put SERIOUS money into this to make "fake" news
web sites, video webcasts, etc.

I have all my "outside contact" directed to
majestic at mrbill.net and a voicemail number, so I *know* what comes
from it and not from other stuff.

Bill

--