[geeks] So, I was going through my old email...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 22:30:15 CDT 2001

And I have them sorted in alpha order (I'm into the middle of the "B"s -
boy, Bill wrote *alot* ;^) - the *only* email I saved from the "A"s was one
from Amy...

It had to do with registering at stores for wedding presents, and it got me
thinking - eBay needs to add a Wedding Regisrty, IMHO.

I would envision this as an extension of the Amazon "Wish List", tied in to
the eBay "Watch List"...

Having said that, now I can purge the last "A" email...

14, 447 emails to go...

Ken
(I almost saved the email about my proposed wedding present - a cubic yard
of packing peanuts, sprinkled with cat nip!)