[geeks] So what is a "Frankenmac"?

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 13:33:08 CDT 2001

i'll kill a few birds with one stone for this thread.

for the record, nothing prompted me to upgrade the drivers for the
liveware--i just noticed the system in question didnt have them installed
so i went directly to creative and got them. secondly, i'm a hell of a
lot more clued than most people think or than i let on, on purpose. i've
gotten more hell from people (this is where i glare at you, jon katz) for
being allowed full and complete access to bill's machines--yes, even
ohno--than you'd ever believe. it's just easier to pander to their
blind, sexist ignorance than it is to fight for my right to control or
co-admin a machine capably.  third, no, i cant live without my mp3's.
cannot. living without them is simply unacceptable... not to mention,
very very quiet.

--a