[geeks] FC enclosure

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 11:57:39 CDT 2001

Hey - so I slipped up on one post - I get RESCUE in Digest format and trim out 95% when I reply to one of those posts, and I almost always trim off the Geek maillist trailer, if nothing else on a response...

To point me out, well, it just (sob) seems so unfair - I try, I really, really, *really* try, but I just can't seem to please you... ;^)

Ken
(really, I'm fine - but, in protest, I'm *not* going to trimm of *anything* on your original email... Take that!)