To whoop Ken's ass (was: Re: [geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W ?

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 19:23:07 CDT 2001

> And just think, you could be one of the first people on the plane!
>
> Look, a tragedy, turned into a "good thing!"

Heh.  If only.  Some airports are good, some aren't.  I found that out 2.5
weeks after the accident, as I was wheeled around airports.  I flew
Continental first-class to Albany NY from San Diego, and they either got
me on quickly, or made a mess of it, depending on the airport.  (Detroit
did a great job!)

Can't travel for work until I heal completely.  Shame. :-)

-P