To whoop Ken's ass (was: Re: [geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 17:07:27 CDT 2001

Or,I could just take my latop into the bathroom with me and, well, and... um, never mind - my wife would never understand ;^)

Geeze, when mice first came out, the whole point of the mouse pad was to provide a consant source fo friction for the mouse, to make sure the ball moved as required... Now folks are looking for the most friction-free pad possible - hmm...

Funny how things change...

Ken