[geeks] FreeBSD install problem on ALR server

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 15:17:06 CDT 2001

SPF indicates percentage of protection from suns UV rays (the ones that burn!)... SPF100 would be, I imagine, completely opaque - no harmful rays would get through.

Think tar.

The SPF100 Shawn is refering to is a re-badged SS/5-1XX, sold as part of a bundle including Sun firewall software, IIRC...

But you knew that, didn't you ;^)

Ken