[geeks] ADMINISTRIVIA: VACATION MESSAGES

Rob geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 11:23:55 CDT 2001

Has anyone every figured out what the purpose of these things are. If I'm
responsible for a large number of machines, do I really want people to
have an easy way to determine when I won't be reading every log. I disable
finger for the same reason. Why bother. Email is asyncronous for a reason.
I'll read it when I return to work.

- Rob