[geeks] Network Solutions rant

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 21 06:14:30 CDT 2001

I love dotster - I'm moving all of my domains to Dotster as they come close
to expiring (so far half are housed there).  No problems - all admin can be
done from the web interface.  Changes take effect the same day, rather than
the long time (close to a week recently) it takes for NSI to make the
updates.