[geeks] Network Solutions rant

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 20 20:01:09 CDT 2001

is it time to hack these pig fuckers?  they screwed up the domain record for
arkham.net when the switch from InterNIC to NSI was made.  i've been battling
with them ever since to get my domain back.  my last round was to let it
expire and re-register it (with someone else, there was no way in hell these
jackasses are getting another fucking dime outta me) so that's what i did.
it expired in march.  that was, what? four fucking months ago?  i tried to
register it in march, no dice.  so i tried every week since.  so i tried to
register it last thursday, and nothing, still "under my control", so i tried
again today, a guess what, some domain whore (domaindeluxe.com) registered it
on friday the 13th.

or course he wants an unreasonable amount for it which i refuse to pay, but
is it just me, or is NSI doing stuff that just doesn't seem legit?  my domain
expired in march.  why was i unable to register it in march?

it's time to dust off my hacking skills, that and save up for a couple domain
name, networksolutionssuckmyass.com is unregistered. :)

-brian