[geeks] *sigh* part 2

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 19 11:31:22 CDT 2001

WWA> Bill Bradford writes ---
>>> be sure to catch up on your Sluggy Freelance and User Friendly (speaking of
>>> which, i'm several days behind on both)
>>
>>I dont read Sluggy anymore - he just "drifted" and got way too much
>>into "gotta read for two weeks to get the whole story".

WWA> I just check back every monday, and read a weeks worth.

>>Any other suggestions?  I read one once about this guy who looked
>>like a turtle who had a space ship, and his chief engineer was a
>>female dog.. but I cant remember it or find it 8-(

WWA> Freefall  http://www.purrsia.com/freefall/

Between this:

http://www.geekculture.com/geekycomics/Aftery2k/aftery2kmain.html
(You need to read it from the beginning to get the full story.)

UserFriendly:  http://www.userfriendly.org/static

Bad Tech: http://www.badtech.com

And this which I just discovered via the book store:

http://www.comicspage.com/helen/index.html

I have enough comics to keep me occupied.  For the moment. ;-)

(Anybody know how to get a Mac SE to boot from a 7.1 CD-Rom when the
"C" key doesn't work?)

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc