[geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] T H E??b r i Q

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 21:02:47 CDT 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:45:58PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > You mean they would if the operating system usually used on them wasn't
> > written by deformed crack monkeys.
> > Love AAPL, hate Mac OS.
>
> have you looked at OS X lately?  ITS UNIX.

Not only that, but speaking as a Unix guy with 15 years of experience, I
like it.  It marries a great interface w/my favorite OS, and it rocks on
my G4.  Plus, I can NFS mount easily now...

I'm not a Steve Jobs fan (he killed my newton!), but Apple has been
kicking some serious butt as of late.

-Pete