[geeks] RE: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] T H E  b r i Q

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 18:12:37 CDT 2001

Joshua,

What the *heck* does the possibility of having a bug in Irix have to do =
with anything??? All Mike was saying is that he is glad to be "above =
the fray" of the PC "whoup-ass" graphic card/CPU game...

I can't speak for Mike, but this "sorta" reminds me of those insane =
"keydown" events certain CB clubs hold where they see who has the =
biggest signal (folks put stupid generators in their suburbans so they =
can transmit *Kilowatts* on their way from their new trailer park (the =
last one having been struck by a tornado!) to the parkgrounds where the =
other insane people go...

Maybe I'm just old, but I fail to see the point in anything over =
PIII/500 or so (at least for my own personal use... I can't type any =
faster... ;^)

Ken

I await with baited-breath, an SBUS All-In-Wonder 128 so I can watch TV =
on my IPX!

	"What, they don't make one?
	Don't they know how many IPXes are out there?" ;^)

Ken