[geeks] *sigh*

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 22:37:06 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 09:10:57PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 09:38:59PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > so why alone if i may ask?
>
> I used up my one week of vacation time on our honeymoon.  I cant
> afford to take even a week off, unpaid.

ah ha!  so quit, who needs a job anyway. :)

> Its bad enough when she goes to TN for a week..

how bad?  maybe she shouldn't go simply because you will be a misserable wreck.
i'm all for do your own thing, if she wants to go to france for a month then
more power to her, but she shouldn't do it at your expense.

-brian

ps: yeah, we're talking about you a. :)