[geeks] *sigh*

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 22:32:25 CDT 2001

> > For instance - I play paintball a couple times per month on
> > Sunday mornings - Karin has no problem (except she wants to go too).  If
>
> Dude, you should *let* her go paintball.  Great way to get rid of stress.

We play a little Airsoft in the backyard - that usually does it for us.  I'd
love her to go paintballing, but getting a babysitter at 7:00 AM is nearly
impossible.

Another good stress reliever is skunk and squirrel hunting with Airsoft
guns.  They don't kill the animal, just scare the bejeezus out of 'em, and
there's the chance that a skunk could turn on you.  It's like paintball and
driving too fast, you're pretty sure that something bad is going to happen -
you don't know what it is, how bad it'll be, or when it's going to happen,
but *something* is going to happen.  That's excitement!

I actually haven't been paintballing in a couple months.  A friend of mine
threatened to rejoin the police force just so he can shoot something.  We
really need to get him on the paintball field again!

Kurt