[geeks] *sigh*

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 22:20:26 CDT 2001

Wow!  Separate vacations so soon :)!  Seems like you two just got hitched!

I prefer longer vacations to shorter ones, I can see the want for a month.
I dont think I can go for less than 9 days anywhere to "vacation".  (family
visits are different).

Definitely get a cell! Isn't there a GF you would want to travel with Amy?
Someone to watch your six if you get appendicitis or somesuch?

Ok Mr Bill, what u gonna sell to us to pay for 1 month worth of France
:):):).

Gil