[geeks] Feeling a little down?

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 17:56:44 CDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> well, i was until today, trying to get Eden for the 4th time, that Ultima
> Weapon kicks my butt.  i need to find a nice supply of Aura so i can use my
> wonderful limit breaks (trying to get him with Squall, Irvine and Selphie)

Yeah, I should get back to playing FF8.  Right now I'm in the middle of
the Granstream Saga.  Think I might finish that first.  It's pretty fun.

Ever play Vagrant's Story?  Another Square game.  It looks interesting,
but I haven't seen it used at local stores yet.  And I don't have $50 to
spare for it new.

--
Joshua D. Boyd