Cincinnati, was- [geeks] can you believe I do this as a *HOBB Y *?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 15:12:50 CDT 2001

No, Dave doesn't need a girl - he has one, in a well in his basement. She pends most of her time spreading lotion on her skin - had her for about 11 weeks I believe he said - her name was... oh, what was it now Dave, I can't remember - oh, yeah, that's it "Chandra." A very nice girl, about 24 yrs. old, IIRC - she kept talking about her friend the "senator"...

I'm *kidding*... ;^)

Ken