[geeks] Feeling a little down?

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 13:13:45 CDT 2001

Try the job I found about 2 months ago, clean out your closet and sell it
on ebay!  I have been able to pay 2 months worth of bills with junk I have
not touched in many years.

I must admit, I do have a bit of spare time right now.  Anyone hiring in
the Chattanoogey, TN area?  What industries might there be "more of" around
there?

Gil