[geeks] recommended: Final Fantasy movie

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 02:04:55 CDT 2001

I just downloaded and watched a screener rip (someone sat in a theater
with a movie camera) of the Final Fantasy movie, and I can say this:

Bad script, weird ending, but DAMN WHAT A COOL MOVIE.  The sound, and
of course, the graphics, were AWESOME.  I was able to forget that everything
was CG and just sit back and get into and enjoy the movie.

HIGHLY recommended; I'm definitely going to pay to see this on a big
screen with proper sound.  It was impressive enough with mpeg artifacts and
320x240 (or whatever VCD resolution is) on my 21" monitor.

Like I said, not the best script, but everything else more than makes
up for it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford