[geeks] mac g3 upgrade cards

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 13:11:57 CDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Looks like I'm going to go towards a G3 upgrade card for
> the PowerMac 7600 instead of being able to get a straight-g3
> system.  Suggestions?  I'm leaning towards xlr8's stuff.

There might still be Newer Tech stuff out there, I currently think Sonnet
is doing a good job.  Have you checked the archives at
www.xlr8yourmac.com?

BTW, buy from OWC - they have the *best* customer service I've seen in a
while!

-Pete (Who used to have a Powercomputing PTP with a Newer Tech G3/250 that
was rock solid...)