[geeks] can you beleive I do this as a *HOBBY*?

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 12 10:50:06 CDT 2001

> > Look, you are a married man now.  This does not mean that you have nothing
> > to do at night anymore... <g>
>
> well for the last few nights he's had maps of paris, nice, london, and
> venice shoved in his face :)

Ya know, we looked at various places to do the honeymoon thing, and we
ended up doing the American Southwest (at the time we live in upstate NY).
There ar some cool places in the US that bear visiting.

Having said that, I would love to visit the following places (in no
particualr order):
-Hungary (Do the "roots" thing.)
-Greece (I love the history, and really love the food!)
-Japan (Friends there, in USA-city) (Ditto the food.)
-Thailand (The Thai people are some of the nicest I've ever met.)
-England (Roots, again)
-Scotland (Roots for Chandra, though she has been there before)
-Germany (MMmmmmm... Sweet, sweet beeeeer.  And friends there.)

...and probably others as well.  One nice thing about working in an
international arena is that you get to meet some really cool people from
all over.  Over the years, I cannot think of one person I've met from
abroad that hasn't taught me something useful about the world around me.

(Hell, Bill & Amy have taught me that there is even something good about
Texas!)

-Pete, who enjoys San Diego, but misses New Mexico still.