[geeks] AI

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 20:59:14 CDT 2001

So what do you do?  Clubs? Concerts?

Occasionally, there is a movie I really want to go see (I rent or buy many
more), but usually if I'm going to the movies it is with friends.  But, I
don't really like that, since you can't talk during a movie (well, you
shouldn't talk during a movie).  I find it anti-social.

There isn't that much else to do locally.  I'm trying to get a handle on
good things to do in surrounding counties, but most people I know don't
care to go that far.

--
Joshua Boyd