[geeks] AI

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 14:35:25 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
> ("Hi Amy! Angelina Jolie, why no, I don't find her attractive *at all*..." ;^)

*chuckle* i look at it this way: i'd rather have him lusting after
angelina jolie (or whoever) and know it or be open about it than suffer
from paranoid delusions on a consistent basis.

only thing i really despise is hiding things from people or
dishonesty--particularly with friendships. i never could stand people who
dragged people down behind their backs to others and yet be sticky sweet
to their face, never saying a thing...i guess to me thats not being a
friend. but then, i've been yelled at a few times for being brutally
honest with whoever i meet or talk to, including those i considered my
friends...

--a